Room9@wikispaces

Room9@wikispaces
Our digital portfolio

Friday, December 3, 2010

Class raps-The Hot Chip rap



I like hot chips and I cannot lie

You other girls can’t deny

When the smell comes round with a hot salty taste

And Watties sauce is on your face

You get stunned

Cuz you eat real rough

And you notice that gut was stuffed

Ever since our first meeting

I’m hooked and I can’t stop eating

Oh, baby I just wanna eat em

But I won’t stay slim

My sisters tried to warn me

That those chips you got

Make me so hungry

Ooh, bite of crunchy skin

You say you wanna get in my mouth

If I keep munchin’ on this luncheon I will never be very thin.

3 comments:

  1. That was awesome!!!!! That was something that I wouldn't have thought any of you's would of rapped about hot chips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the break danceing kerri wihc i could that.That songmakes me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. kathleen,james,larissaApril 11, 2011 at 1:09 PM

    omg lol's that was such a fun lesson i wish i was actually got to do it love yoou mr casey from larissa kafaleen and james xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Maths Geometry Quadrilaterals and Triangles

Angles Game Term 2 Maths Geometry