Room9@wikispaces

Room9@wikispaces
Our digital portfolio

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nikiian & Larissa-Justin Bieber's hat gets stolen.

Hey, as most of us know Justin Bieber was in the country late Tuesday night and left on Wednesday. When he arrived, around about 500 screaming fans were waiting for him and amongst them were two mischievous teenage girls who got hold of his precious purple hat and stole it. In the end he got it back but it wasn’t that easy. The Edge radio station managed to find the two girls who stole his hat, Emah and Beki from Hamilton. When they stole his hat they were just so excited but when he wanted it back they thought about it and said that they’ll give it back if they get a hug. Justin Bieber said no, because they had stolen his property. So the girls thought again and this time they wanted him to say “Thank you” but he wouldn’t do that either. In the end they gave him back his hat, but with their personal details like their phone numbers, their twitter accounts on a piece of paper in it. These details got out to the world and Emah & Beki started getting hate mail from Justin Bieber fans. In the end Justin Bieber said he forgave them.

If you were these lucky ladies what would you do would? Would you keep it or give it back? If you were Justin Bieber what would have you done about it?



12 comments:

  1. I think that they should have gave the hat back straight away because I bet you if so one random came up to them and stole their hat they would not like it. and the best part of been a superstar was the chicks thats a litte weird.if i were them and stole his hat i would just give it back even if i was a crazed fan. all the mail that the girls got i think that the deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is stupid to make such a big fuss over a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was smart of those girls to steal justin's hat as it was a great way to meet him then again it was stupid because the police got involed.I would have gave the hat back because it is not nice to steal and i wouldnt have like to get hate mail from all his fans and being one of his fans i know that he has alot of fans stretched out across the world, if i was justin i was justin i would have done exactly the same thing except i wouldnt have shown the world the girls information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although he has lots of money and could just but another hat it was still wrong for those girls to steal his hat 'cause it could have been really special to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that its just a hat and justin beiber should of just got over it but it was wrong that the girls didnt give back the hat when he asked for it and wanted something in return for stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that it was wrong for those girls to steal Justins hat and they should of given it back straight away. The thing that I think Justin did wrong, was giving out the girls addresses for the world to know and then Justins fans sending them hate mail. I know that is wrong to steal but i don't think that Justin should of got to wound up about a stuiped hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those girls should have never have taken justins hat jb shouldnt have broadcasted it everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi every1 its me again i just thought of something if you were those girls why would you steal his hat?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Justin Bieber made too much of a fuss over his stolen hat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think justin beber made to much of a deal about his hat, why doesn't he just get a new one exactly the same?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that Justin bieber shouldn’t have reacted like how he did to those girls that stole his hat. I know that is wrong to steal but causing so much fuss over a hat. I think that it is stupid. I also think that it was wrong of Justin to tell the whole world the girls’ addresses and emails so that all of his fans could send hate mail. If I was those girls I would have just given back the hat and forgotten about it. If I was Justin I would of just brought a new hat and say “well it doesn’t matter anyway, I know they are fans and that is something that anybody would want to do”

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I had taken his hat I would of told him that I am selling it on Trade me or E Bay and then he would of bid for it so would of heaps of other screaming fans and then by the the end you'd be rich. But then again it was wrong and he would of brought it back and then everyone would be happy.
    But with his Mum being knocked over that was sad.

    ReplyDelete

Maths Geometry Quadrilaterals and Triangles

Angles Game Term 2 Maths Geometry